Camerata will be open on Christmas Eve for an evening full of wine-soaked merriment! The bar will operate with standard hours and will serve:
- Mulled Wine: Heartily spiced wine, served hot in the traditional European style!
- Paulie’s Cookies with Wine Pairings: We’ll have a full menu of Paulie’s Cookies and have the perfect wine pairing to accompany each different style!
We look forward to seeing you on the 24th!
It’s been a rough year, full of fires, floods, earthquakes, and tweets. Join us as we bid 2017 sayonara and look forward to 2018. For New Year’s Eve, Camerata will celebrate with the following activities:
- A world-tour of Sparkling Wine, with stops in France, Spain, the United States, South America, and more! From grower Champagne to Pet-Nat, we’ll have plenty of bubbles!
- $2 Boilermakers (Underberg and Miller High Life… the Champagne of Beers!)
- In Spanish tradition, as we approach the countdown, each attendee will be offered twelve grapes to symbolize the subsequent twelve months. Eat them as the clock strikes midnight to ensure an entire year of good luck!